Random Decision


I have decided, besides all the studying that I will be doing next year to complete the first part of my Diploma in Surveying Practice, I am about to set a challenge to myself. One that will have FG groan in his soul and the people at Waterstones and Amazon giggle and clap with glee.

I will be listing down every single book I am reading - be they reviewed on here or not - for the year 2008. I would like to see exactly how many books I go through. Even if they are books for studying.

It will be an interesting exercise and one I am keen on fulfilling.


I will be using this site to keep a track of them - and have in fact already set up an extra bit of space for it.

Gulp.


This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply